You can create a model which includes many repeated zones (for example a hotel where there is a standard room layout that is repeated over 100 times) easily by cloning a group of partitions. It is similar to cloning blocks. The steps for this process are:
You can repeat this with as many partitions as you wish but make sure you don't end up trying to paste where a partition already exists. It all needs a little planning but can speed things up somewhat.
- Draw the partitions which you need to repeat.
- Draw a construction line (if necessary to locate the point at which you need to place them).
- Drag a net over them to select them.
- Click on the clone objects icon.
- Click on a reference point on the existing partitions.
- Move to the location you wish to paste them and click.